WordPress website content management
WordPress is awesome. If your website is built in WordPress (or is going to be), we’d love to take care of your content management long term.
Our content management services
Typically, we’ll carry out a content audit when we start working on your website – analysing all (or a cross section) of your existing content.
This helps us see how closely your content fits with your tone of voice, your business objectives and your users’ needs.
We’ll also analyse how your content performs compared to your competitors’ and carry out an SEO audit.
We’ll then assess:
- Whether to keep, delete or update your existing content
- Your requirement for new content
- SEO requirements
- Page headers
- Call to action placement
- Website menu items and structure
Our ongoing WordPress website content management includes:
- Ideas and a realistic schedule for future content production
- Website content updates and blog posts
- Landing page optimisation
- Microcopy changes
- Position tracking
- Heatmap analyses
- Downloadable eGuides and white papers
- User persona and tone of voice improvements
- Sitemap improvements
- User flow and content layout optimisation
- Ongoing keyword research and SEO
- Visual content accessibility